“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” –Albert Einstein
Lighten Your Plate is about building a lifestyle that fits you, a lifestyle where you reach your goals. It is about creating your best possible you, in which you feel good about yourself while doing the things that truly fulfill you.
Changing the way we think, live, work, love, move and eat are some of the hardest challenges we may take on in our lives. Of course there are plenty of self-help books, but have any worked for you longer then it took to read them?
A Different Approach
Hi, I’m Margreet Adriani, I started Lighten Your Plate. I believe there is one consistent and that is: “change”.
Have you noticed that you constantly adapt, at times feel stuck or feel like you have to start over? How can you create a life that fulfills you and where you feel in charge?
As a professional coach, I work with you at a deep level where you realize what is most important to you. I believe you have all the answers in you, but that sometimes we need more time and a listening ear to discover what those answers are.
This time will be different because you try a different approach. You have a person who has your back at all times. You can see the light at the end of the tunnel, your confidence will grow, and you know you have it in you.
Besides being a professional coach I am also a health coach and personal trainer and will walk with you when you would like to create lasting lifestyle changes.
With You, All The Way
Professional coaching can change your mind and help you make progress towards your goals. A greater understanding of nutrition and physical activity can create the energy and stamina you have been looking for.
Lasting lifestyle changes; because you went beyond the usual…
- Break through obstacles when your life feels stuck
- Find time for what really moves you
- Align your values and needs
- Be fit and increase your energy
- Having a healthy relationship with the food you enjoy
What about nutrition…?
Make sense of the noise and information overload about health, wellness, nutrition and exercise. I can help:
- Major in Nutrition, Food and Dietetics Sacramento State University
- Eight + years’ experience as a fulltime lifestyle coach for the National Diabetes Prevention Program
- ACE(r) Certified Health Coach
- Graduate of UC Davis Coaching for Life and Work
- Associate Certified Coach (International Coaching Federation)
- ACE(r) Certified Personal Trainer
Professional coaching – what to expect?
- Have open conversations in a safe and confidential environment
- Work with a partner who is trained to help you uncover and express your goals, dreams, priorities, opportunities and barriers
- Be challenged around negative thoughts and/or assumptions
- Work together to create attainable action plans and keep track of your journey
- Stay on track through regular check-ins, celebrate success and fine-tune your plans when necessary