“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” –Albert Einstein
Changing the way we think, live, work, love, move or take care of ourselves are some of the consistent challenges we face in our lives. Of course, there are plenty of self-help books, but have any worked for you longer than it took to read them? Create your best life by going deeper, being deliberate, including connecting with yourself and others.
A Different Approach
My name is Margreet Adriani and I work with people who are the hero in their work and personal environment. They get things done and say “yes” to many projects. They see the importance of those projects and want to be involved. However, lately, this is coming at the expense of their own well-being. I help them re-prioritize and lighten their plate, increasing their focus on what matters most to be able to thrive again. This was and is me and it is a beautiful dance.
When I finally burned out, I used a multifaceted approach which included coaching, increased self-care, and a science-based approach to discover my core values which helped me to re-prioritize and recover.
If you are looking for a coach, who has your back and knows what she’s talking about; I am here for you while you sort out what you can do to create your best life again.
With You, All the Way
Professional coaching can help you create more profound insight into yourself and make the changes you have longed for. It can propel you forward in ways that were hard to imagine before. I have experienced it myself, and you can too. I use a proven, tested approach that is the global standard coaches at the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Coaching can be applied in any area of life: career, study, or personal life, even for health goals. Many of my clients have a goal in one area, but notice that coaching affects them as a whole person.
- Break through obstacles when your life feels stuck
- Lower your stress, and deal with burn-out effectively
- Develop strategies that work for you
- Align your values and needs so you can focus on what is most important
- Be fit and increase your energy
- Have a healthy relationship with the food you enjoy
Professional coaching – what to expect?
- Have open conversations in a safe and confidential environment.
- Work with a partner who is trained to help you uncover and express your goals, dreams, priorities, opportunities, and barriers
- Be challenged by discovering your negative thoughts and/or assumptions
- Work together to create attainable action plans and keep track of your journey
- Stay on track through regular check-ins, celebrate successes, and fine-tune your goals when necessary