“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” –Albert Einstein
Changing the way we think, live, work, love, move or take care of ourselves are some of the hardest challenges we face in our lives. Of course, there are plenty of self-help books, but have any worked for you longer than it took to read them?
A Different Approach
Does it feel like the weekend only allows enough time to recover from the week? Are you working through the daily grind and know there must be more? Do you feel burned-out?
Hi, I’m Margreet Adriani, and I started Lighten Your Plate for you. Besides being a certified values coach, I am a health coach, personal trainer and nutritionist. My personal recovery from burn-out included a multifaceted approach; coaching, self-care, staying active, having my needs met, and a science-based approach to discover my core-values.
If you are looking for a coach, who has your back and knows what she’s talking about; I am here for you while you create your best life again.
With You, All the Way
Professional coaching can help you create deeper insight into yourself and make the changes you have been longing for. It can propel you forward in ways that were hard to imagine before. I have experienced it myself, and you can too. I use a proven, tested approach that is the global standard from the International Coaching Federation (ICF):
In addition to values coaching, I can also help you practice intuitive eating and movement that will strengthen how you live your best life and feed your mind and body.
- Break through obstacles when your life feels stuck
- Deal with burn-out effectively
- Align your values and needs
- Be fit and increase your energy
- Have a healthy relationship with the food you enjoy
Professional coaching – what to expect?
- Have open conversations in a safe and confidential environment
- Work with a partner who is trained to help you uncover and express your goals, dreams, priorities, opportunities and barriers
- Be challenged around negative thoughts and/or assumptions
- Work together to create attainable action plans and keep track of your journey
- Stay on track through regular check-ins, celebrate success and fine-tune your plans when necessary